IE opens in small window each time after reboot

Internet Explorer won't open in a maximized window following a reboot or
cold boot. After clicking on the window icon in upper right corner it
appears to work ok when reopening during remainder of session. However,
after rebooting it oft times opens in the reduced screen size again until
you click the button again to reaize it. How do I maintain the full size
opening each time?

Thanks!

"DShen" <dsheneman@charter.net> wrote:

>Internet Explorer won't open in a maximized window following a reboot or
>cold boot. After clicking on the window icon in upper right corner it
>appears to work ok when reopening during remainder of session. However,
>after rebooting it oft times opens in the reduced screen size again until
>you click the button again to reaize it. How do I maintain the full size
>opening each time?

No way. Drag the window to almost full-screen size and press CTRL
while you close it. Wnen using the Maximize command, Windows will not
save the window size.

--
(tm)

Thanks... That seems to have fixed the problem..

"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message
> "DShen" <dsheneman@charter.net> wrote:
>
> >Internet Explorer won't open in a maximized window following a reboot or
> >cold boot. After clicking on the window icon in upper right corner it
> >appears to work ok when reopening during remainder of session. However,
> >after rebooting it oft times opens in the reduced screen size again until
> >you click the button again to reaize it. How do I maintain the full size
> >opening each time?
>
> No way. Drag the window to almost full-screen size and press CTRL
> while you close it. Wnen using the Maximize command, Windows will not
> save the window size.
>
> --
> (tm)

"DShen" <dsheneman@charter.net> wrote:

>Thanks... That seems to have fixed the problem..

You are welcome.

--
(tm)