Phone broken

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2005 7:58:15 PM

Hi!
I've got a problem in Sims2:
My telephones stopped working :(  I've deactivated all hacks with the Clean
Installer but still - my sims can't phone anyone. Sometimes they receive
calls and then they can answer, but they can't call to throw parties, to
hire service, whatever.
Any ideas except re-installing?

Dorte

More about : phone broken

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 8:27:04 PM

"Dorte Sch√ľnecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> schreef in bericht
> Hi!
> I've got a problem in Sims2:
> My telephones stopped working :(  I've deactivated all hacks with the Clean
> Installer but still - my sims can't phone anyone. Sometimes they receive
> calls and then they can answer, but they can't call to throw parties, to
> hire service, whatever.
> Any ideas except re-installing?

Why don`t you phone a repairman? ;o)

> Dorte
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 9:46:25 PM

Am Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:27:04 +0200 schrieb D.E.:

>> I've got a problem in Sims2:
>> My telephones stopped working
> Why don`t you phone a repairman? ;o)

*slap* ;)