Phone broken

Hi!
I've got a problem in Sims2:
My telephones stopped working :( I've deactivated all hacks with the Clean
Installer but still - my sims can't phone anyone. Sometimes they receive
calls and then they can answer, but they can't call to throw parties, to
hire service, whatever.
Any ideas except re-installing?

Dorte
2 answers Last reply
More about phone broken

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> schreef in bericht
    > Hi!
    > I've got a problem in Sims2:
    > My telephones stopped working :( I've deactivated all hacks with the Clean
    > Installer but still - my sims can't phone anyone. Sometimes they receive
    > calls and then they can answer, but they can't call to throw parties, to
    > hire service, whatever.
    > Any ideas except re-installing?

    Why don`t you phone a repairman? ;o)

    Am Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:27:04 +0200 schrieb D.E.:

    >> I've got a problem in Sims2:
    >> My telephones stopped working
    > Why don`t you phone a repairman? ;o)

    *slap* ;)