Phone problem

Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 12:03:14 AM

Hi

Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on campus,
friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....

He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
woken up by it...

Julia

More about : phone problem

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 12:03:30 AM

There was a phone fix on modthesims2.com and check
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php for Pescado's fix.

"Julia" <julia@suzanne65.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 4rc1k$ile$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi
>
> Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
> I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on
campus,
> friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....
>
> He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
> woken up by it...
>
> Julia

April 30, 2005 7:27:46 PM

you did the "make me friends with everyone" thing, didn't you? If that's the
case, they'll stop calling after a few days, and you'll get a lot of
messages saying that "simyou'veneverevenmet is no longer a friend". All will
be good again...

"Julia" <julia@suzanne65.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 4rc1k$ile$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi
>
> Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
> I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on
campus,
> friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....
>
> He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
> woken up by it...
>
> Julia

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 4:12:16 PM

"meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> wrote in message
> There was a phone fix on modthesims2.com and check
> http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php for Pescado's fix.
>
> "Julia" <julia@suzanne65.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D 4rc1k$ile$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
>> I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on
> campus,
>> friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....
>>
>> He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
>> woken up by it...
>>
>> Julia
>>

> Hi

Thanks