Phone problem

Hi

Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on campus,
friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....

He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
woken up by it...

Julia
3 answers Last reply
More about phone problem

    There was a phone fix on modthesims2.com and check
    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php for Pescado's fix.

    "Julia" <julia@suzanne65.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
    > I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on
    campus,
    > friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....
    >
    > He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
    > woken up by it...
    >
    > Julia

    you did the "make me friends with everyone" thing, didn't you? If that's the
    case, they'll stop calling after a few days, and you'll get a lot of
    messages saying that "simyou'veneverevenmet is no longer a friend". All will
    be good again...

    "meanornerywench" <mean@ornery.wench> wrote in message
    > There was a phone fix on modthesims2.com and check
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php for Pescado's fix.
    >
    > "Julia" <julia@suzanne65.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is there any fix to stop the phones constantly ringing?
    >> I had to take the phones out of one dorm, as I have one big sim on
    > campus,
    >> friends are ringing all day, guy has no time to study etc....
    >>
    >> He had a mobile, but I used Tombstone of L&D to remove it, as he also got
    >> woken up by it...
    >>
    >> Julia
    >>

    > Hi

    Thanks