Hacked Fridges.....?

Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 4:51:51 AM

Does anyone know a web site, if there is one, that has hacked fridges
so your sim can get things like butter, sugar and baking mix out of
it to put in their inventory? So that afterwards they use it to cook
cakes and other things with the stove from Makin' Magic....?
Thank-you

Tabitha

More about : hacked fridges

April 29, 2005 6:21:15 AM

> Does anyone know a web site, if there is one, that has hacked fridges
> so your sim can get things like butter, sugar and baking mix out of
> it to put in their inventory? So that afterwards they use it to cook
> cakes and other things with the stove from Makin' Magic....?
> Thank-you
>
> Tabitha

There's a cupboard at the Maxis site that allows you to store cooking
ingredients that you've bought. There's also a great set of fridges at
C&C Enterprises (http://www.c-and-c-enterprises.com) that allow you to
cook 28 dishes, including the cakes from Makin' Magic, and store your
crops and preserves for free food.

There are lots of other great hacked objects at C&C, including vases for
your freshly picked roses and tulips that I like very much. Definitely
worth checking out.

HTH.

CK
!