Hacked Fridges.....?

Does anyone know a web site, if there is one, that has hacked fridges
so your sim can get things like butter, sugar and baking mix out of
it to put in their inventory? So that afterwards they use it to cook
cakes and other things with the stove from Makin' Magic....?
Thank-you

Tabitha
1 answer Last reply
More about hacked fridges

    > Does anyone know a web site, if there is one, that has hacked fridges
    > so your sim can get things like butter, sugar and baking mix out of
    > it to put in their inventory? So that afterwards they use it to cook
    > cakes and other things with the stove from Makin' Magic....?
    > Thank-you
    >
    > Tabitha

    There's a cupboard at the Maxis site that allows you to store cooking
    ingredients that you've bought. There's also a great set of fridges at
    C&C Enterprises (http://www.c-and-c-enterprises.com) that allow you to
    cook 28 dishes, including the cakes from Makin' Magic, and store your
    crops and preserves for free food.

    There are lots of other great hacked objects at C&C, including vases for
    your freshly picked roses and tulips that I like very much. Definitely
    worth checking out.

    HTH.

    CK

Sims Games Hacked Video Games