ground cover again

hi it's me again.

i know what the problem is now.
i made a ground cover in homecrafter but i put a picture of bjork in. intsed
of grass.

then i pacaged it then i put in in my sister sims 2 game and tried it out.
i layed down the ground cover then i counted how many squares the picture
took up.
it took up 5x5 squares.

then i put the package an put in my sims 2 game.
then i did the same as i did in my sister sims 2 game i layed down ground
cover of the picture of bjork but when i counted how many squares the
picture took up.

it took up 20x20 squares. thats why when i did ground cover it looked blury.

is it a common problem with sims 2 or am i doing something wrong.
i check her sims 2 settings and mine are the same.

can anybody help with this please.

thankyou.
1 answer Last reply
More about ground cover again

    merlen167 wrote:
    > hi it's me again.
    >
    > i know what the problem is now.
    > i made a ground cover in homecrafter but i put a picture of bjork in.
    > intsed of grass.
    >
    > then i pacaged it then i put in in my sister sims 2 game and tried it
    > out. i layed down the ground cover then i counted how many squares
    > the picture took up.
    > it took up 5x5 squares.
    >

    > then i put the package an put in my sims 2 game.
    > then i did the same as i did in my sister sims 2 game i layed down
    > ground cover of the picture of bjork but when i counted how many
    > squares the picture took up.
    >
    > it took up 20x20 squares. thats why when i did ground cover it looked
    > blury.
    >
    > is it a common problem with sims 2 or am i doing something wrong.
    > i check her sims 2 settings and mine are the same.
    >
    > can anybody help with this please.
    >

    > thankyou.

    You need a better video card with more memory on it. Obviously your
    sister's video card is more powerful than yours.

    Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games