  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 10:02:06 PM

hi it's me again.

i know what the problem is now.
i made a ground cover in homecrafter but i put a picture of bjork in. intsed
of grass.

then i pacaged it then i put in in my sister sims 2 game and tried it out.
i layed down the ground cover then i counted how many squares the picture
took up.
it took up 5x5 squares.

then i put the package an put in my sims 2 game.
then i did the same as i did in my sister sims 2 game i layed down ground
cover of the picture of bjork but when i counted how many squares the
picture took up.

it took up 20x20 squares. thats why when i did ground cover it looked blury.

is it a common problem with sims 2 or am i doing something wrong.
i check her sims 2 settings and mine are the same.

can anybody help with this please.

thankyou.

More about : ground cover

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 10:02:07 PM

merlen167 wrote:
> hi it's me again.
>
> i know what the problem is now.
> i made a ground cover in homecrafter but i put a picture of bjork in.
> intsed of grass.
>
> then i pacaged it then i put in in my sister sims 2 game and tried it
> out. i layed down the ground cover then i counted how many squares
> the picture took up.
> it took up 5x5 squares.
>

> then i put the package an put in my sims 2 game.
> then i did the same as i did in my sister sims 2 game i layed down
> ground cover of the picture of bjork but when i counted how many
> squares the picture took up.
>
> it took up 20x20 squares. thats why when i did ground cover it looked
> blury.
>
> is it a common problem with sims 2 or am i doing something wrong.
> i check her sims 2 settings and mine are the same.
>
> can anybody help with this please.
>

> thankyou.

You need a better video card with more memory on it. Obviously your
sister's video card is more powerful than yours.

Jeanie
!