Force a customized desktop for new users

In Active Directory for Windows XP PRO systems, is there a
way to force all new users to have our logo bitmap to
appear as the background wallpaper, in place of the
default Windows background? The logo is available as a
desktop theme by choice, but I want to force the bitmap
upon first time users who login, so that they know the
logo is available. Later we may make it the only choice
that they have to enforce the idea that the computer is
our property and not theirs. I have search all of the
options in group policy, but I have not found a way to set
this up.
1 answer Last reply
More about force customized desktop users

    UserConfiguration/AdminTemplates/Desktop/ActiveDesktop/ActiveDesktopWallpape
    r and others.

Configuration Desktops Windows XP