Tags:
  • Hard Drives
  • Iomega
  • Media Player
  • Storage
  • Product
Last response: in Storage
January 18, 2011 1:40:19 PM

ah the beautiful world of storage, so much space to fill up!
great, now stuck in a dilemma.
hello :wahoo: 
okay, heres what.
i browse around the malls, and get my eyes fixed on the Iomega media player Screenplay director. 2 TB, which comes around $330, amazed and dreaming what all i could so with it, i decide to do some internet review search, not much of an appealing review, so i thought, may be i should just get it.
what if some formats dont play? what if the product sucks?
then i hold on to mi hat and wait for other products to show up, since the top two contenders WD and Seagate dont have media player hdd, i dont have a choice.
then comes the beautiful toshiba with its StorE tv+, as i lay my eyes on the demo piece, it wooed me, and i was in its grasp. reviewed again and read that it couldnt play some formats, and it costs much less then iomega one (around $275)and i get a free wifi dongle :whistle: . damn you technology!
now i dont really know what to get and what not!
both are eye pleasing,
toshiba +1 for the LCD and +1 for wifi dongle!
where as iomega +1 for video codec XVID +1 for the extra usb ports
now i searched alot for the proper reviews but i coudnt find anything which would compare both hand in hand! :sweat: 
this is where i call for help, for pros out here!
thanks il update, if any progress!
J

More about : hdd media player toshiba iomega

February 26, 2011 12:32:15 AM

HDD Media Player are the products that can move the contents of the hard disk inside a TV or monitor to play out of the tool. They are the alternatives to DVD players, VCD, DVD, digital photo frames, mobile hard drives and other electronic products, as the tool for mobile hard disk services, it needs to use with drives.
February 26, 2011 5:11:36 PM

codespoti said:
HDD Media Player are the products that can move the contents of the hard disk inside a TV or monitor to play out of the tool. They are the alternatives to DVD players, VCD, DVD, digital photo frames, mobile hard drives and other electronic products, as the tool for mobile hard disk services, it needs to use with drives.

hey thanks alot for that info, but im actually comparing the products, Both are HDD media players and a similar features, the main difference is the price, which doesnt give me a clue, which is better, the features in a way clash while the price tag is a bummer, if you can do let me know, to everyone else this is what i want to know.