Sign in with
Your question

Support wildgames com

Last response: in Windows XP
October 25, 2011 1:59:55 PM

Hello,
my old email is phylliscoe@sbcglobal,net my new email is phylliscoe1956@yahoo.com and the reason why im writing you is i have bought lots of games from you and the game is saying i have have to have totens or a lock out code and i am mad i for got my password and want to play my games this is my name phyllis coe 6530 piping rock lane apt 54 indianapolis,indiana 46254 please send me the lock out code and take care of this as soon as possible my new email is phylliscoe1956@yahoo.com i bought lots of games the one im trying to play is build a lot 3 please take card of this asap

More about : support wildgames

a b 1 Email
October 25, 2011 2:32:05 PM

phyllisphyllis said:
Hello,
my old email is phylliscoe@sbcglobal,net my new email is phylliscoe1956@yahoo.com and the reason why im writing you is i have bought lots of games from you and the game is saying i have have to have totens or a lock out code and i am mad i for got my password and want to play my games this is my name phyllis coe 6530 piping rock lane apt 54 indianapolis,indiana 46254 please send me the lock out code and take care of this as soon as possible my new email is phylliscoe1956@yahoo.com i bought lots of games the one im trying to play is build a lot 3 please take card of this asap

You are not on the right site. And, also pretty stupid for broadcasting your email. Hopefully Mod will wipe it out !
a b 1 Email
October 25, 2011 5:21:29 PM

Try www.wildtangent.com, support link is at the bottom. And try to use punctuation and sentences. It's a bit hard to read things that just ramble for no reason at all but just say the same thing 4 different times and don't say nothing really but keep going on and on and on and there is not breaks in the thought process and such so you see you should try to write a bit better like we learned in 4th grade.
October 25, 2011 5:22:27 PM

Tomshardware is in no way affiliated with Wildgames.

This is simply a public form.

If you have issues you need to contact Wildgames directly.
!