http://www.globalhouseplans.com/

Wow, is there a lot to do there!

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

I have been going to this and similar googled sites (floor plans and
house plans make good searches) for house ideas. Now if I can just get
my university students graduated so they can go use those houses!

I have a bunch loaded at sims2.com. They are mostly small houses with
a few ghosts, designed for new families (e.g. under $20K).. Keep in
mind that while some real floor plans translate very well into sim
houses, some are impossible. Most houses need some degree of
adjustment. I find the floor plans inspirattional, however. And, I've
taken to building housing styles (victorian, colonial, etc.) and many
sites are good for helping you understand what is in keeping a
particular style. I also look out the car window a lot. New England
has a rich array of interesting houses and house styles to inspire the
would be architect. sigh, now I want to live in a pink Queen Anne
Victorian.

Also note that sims will now use chairs against a wall behind a table
much better than they used to (in sims1). This makes it feasible to
make much smaller dining areas that in sims1.

On 30 Apr 2005 13:08:35 -0700, "DeAnn" <diwan@mitre.org> wrote:

>I have been going to this and similar googled sites (floor plans and
>house plans make good searches) for house ideas. Now if I can just get
>my university students graduated so they can go use those houses!

Argh, why'd I never think of this? ;-)

Thanks you two! And hey... where can I download your houses? :p Not
enough sharing going on! hehe

TRENDING THREADS