University: no more mail?

I 'influenced' postal worker Dagmar Bertino to do the gardening one day, and
now she won't ever deliver any mail. She just walks right past the mailbox.
Sometimes she pauses, or even has a look at it, but she won't drop off the
bills (at any lot, in the neighbourhood or at uni). The bills are still due,
so every house in the neighbourhood now has visits from repo man twice a week.
This is getting very tedious.

Anyone had this problem? Is there some way of paying bills without the bill
being present? Or of persuading Dagmar to do her job properly once more?

(As an aside, I have no hacked objects and have never used the cheat to move
the mailbox itself on any lot, I don't dare.)

jon
--
____________________ ____ ___________________________________________________
With metta from: \ _/__ Run to the fire exit

Some things you might try:

a) use the "move_objects on" cheat to delete the mailman.

b) fill out an ea games question

c) kill the mailman and hope the new one works.

Good luck.

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

using boolprop, you can "force bill delivery", but that's a short term fix.
I'd marry her off, or at least move her in, and then out to her own place...

Aahz wrote:

> using boolprop, you can "force bill delivery", but that's a short term fix.

Uh, how?

> I'd marry her off, or at least move her in, and then out to her own place...

I'm working on that, one character has started building a friendship with
her. Interestingly, she now deigns to deliver bills to *that* household
again - but not any other houses.

Jon

> "Jon TMW" <jon@serf.org> wrote in message
>>
>> I 'influenced' postal worker Dagmar Bertino to do the gardening one day,
> and
>> now she won't ever deliver any mail. She just walks right past the
> mailbox.
>> Sometimes she pauses, or even has a look at it, but she won't drop off the
>> bills (at any lot, in the neighbourhood or at uni). The bills are still
> due,
>> so every house in the neighbourhood now has visits from repo man twice a
> week.
>> This is getting very tedious.
>>
>> Anyone had this problem? Is there some way of paying bills without the
> bill
>> being present? Or of persuading Dagmar to do her job properly once more?
>>
>> (As an aside, I have no hacked objects and have never used the cheat to
> move
>> the mailbox itself on any lot, I don't dare.)

--
____________________ ____ ___________________________________________________
With metta from: \ _/__ Run to the fire exit
jon@serf.org \X / Use your coolant system
http://serf.org/jon/ \/ You'll never reach the seventh sky today

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

Simple as pie;
Open up the cheat window (CTRL SHIFT C)
type in the boolprop cheat (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true)
hold shift down, and (left)click on the mailbox
one of the many options will be (force bill delivery)
open the cheat window, type (boolprop testingcheatsenabled false), or play
with boolprop some more, it can do whackloads of strange stuff...