New Overclocker. Teach Please

Im building a $2000 gaming system and I havent tried overclocking yet. I want to know how to overclock everything on my system including

i7 2600k
GTX 580
DDR3 1600 g skill RAM (built for my P67 MOBO and i7 2600k)
and be able to overclock anything else that I can. Can someone teach me how to do this?
4 answers Last reply
More about overclocker teach please
  1. You have had nearly 80 people look at your post, and they kept on going.

We pretty much expect you to do some of your own work. Google is a very good place to start.

Come back when you have done some research and have definite questions to ask.
  2. well I have I just am confused on the FSB. increasing it overclocks your entire system doesnt it? so im wondering what the best combinations of FSB and multipliers are. I can post my build if you need more information. I know the tools I just want advice so i dont screw it up
  3. well I have I just am confused on the FSB. increasing it overclocks your entire system doesnt it? so im wondering what the best combinations of FSB and multipliers are. I can post my build if you need more information. I know the tools I just want advice so i dont screw it up
  4. sorry this computer is telling me im not posting it once so i clicked about three times and it posted it to many times lol
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Intel i7