Will The Sims 2 work on my laptop?

Andrew

Will the game The Sims 2 work on my laptop computer?

Mobile Intel Pentium 4 processor featuring Intel SpeedStep technology
1.60 Ghz-M

ATI Mobility Radeon 7500
16 MB DDR (on die)

Memory 512 MB

Thanks

Andrew

Check the main sims2 site for specs for computers.
http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail.php?help_id=21

"Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> wrote in message
> Will the game The Sims 2 work on my laptop computer?
>
> Mobile Intel Pentium 4 processor featuring Intel SpeedStep technology
> 1.60 Ghz-M
>
> ATI Mobility Radeon 7500
> 16 MB DDR (on die)
>
> Memory 512 MB
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew

Try these sites before you buy it.

IGN on .............OFFICIAL Will The Sims 2 work on my computer?! FAQ and
discussion in general
http://boards.ign.com/The_Sims/b5219/67788754/?75

Windows XP Game Advisor
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/gameadvisor/default.mspx

Will The Sims 2 work on my laptop?
Query and Discussion
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t81631.html

Belarc has a very good free audit program that will tell you exactly what
hardware and software etc.is in your laptop- circuit boards, BIOS numbers,
dates etc., etc., if you want to ask
EA support.
http://eagames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eagames.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_prod_lvl1=474

Skeats

"Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> wrote in message
> Will the game The Sims 2 work on my laptop computer?
>
> Mobile Intel Pentium 4 processor featuring Intel SpeedStep technology
> 1.60 Ghz-M
>
> ATI Mobility Radeon 7500
> 16 MB DDR (on die)
>
> Memory 512 MB
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew

You have a P4/1.6 with 512mb RAM, more than adequate video .. doesn't
matter if it's in a laptop or desktop.. Your computer will run the game if
you have enough harddrive space..

According to all the *sites* .. I shouldn't be able to run the game but it
runs fine on my P3/733 1gb RAM. I think the minimum states 800Mhz <shrug>
..... in any case, your specs certainly fall within the allowable limits...

feawen