I just checked mine and there are all these walls in it. How did they get
there? I have them in my main game too, in my downloads folder.

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.

"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in

> I just checked mine and there are all these walls in it. How did
> they get there? I have them in my main game too, in my downloads
> folder.

Do you mean the folder called "HTTPCache?"

--
Mike
Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long

Yes
Thinking now that it may be from where i uploaded that story to my simpage,
but still kind of confused on that one since i did not upload a house or
anything.

> Yes
> Thinking now that it may be from where i uploaded that story to my
> simpage, but still kind of confused on that one since i did not
> upload a house or anything.

Did you download any custom lots from the Maxis page while in game?
That's the only thing that would make sense to me as to why you have
those files in that particular folder. BTW, I'm fairly certain you
can delete them if you're certain they are just duplicates of what's
in your downloads folder.

--
Mike
"The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future

Um, only one, and pretty sure the walls in that one were not in the house i
downloaded :)

Actually two, but they were both by noname.

> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in
>
>> Yes
>> Thinking now that it may be from where i uploaded that story to my
>> simpage, but still kind of confused on that one since i did not
>> upload a house or anything.
>
> Did you download any custom lots from the Maxis page while in game?
> That's the only thing that would make sense to me as to why you have
> those files in that particular folder. BTW, I'm fairly certain you
> can delete them if you're certain they are just duplicates of what's
> in your downloads folder.
>>
>> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
>>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in

>>> Do you mean the folder called "HTTPCache?"
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike
>>> Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long
>>> period of time.
>>> - George Carlin
>>>

> --
> Mike
> "The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future
> is, in fact, a
> return to the idealised past." - Robertson Davies

noname

> Um, only one, and pretty sure the walls in that one were not in the house
> i downloaded :)
>
> Actually two, but they were both by noname.

If you downloaded my houses you shouldn't have gotten any riders. Didn't you
download one of the waterfall lots or a pirate ship or something? I'll go
back and check the lots I have up but I'm almost 100% certain nothing comes
with them.

noname

It was the beach house, remember? And i did get a bunch of ground covers
with it too :) But you warned me about those. I think this was before we
discovered that things got included in the houses that we did not know would
be included.
One wall I noticed in the folder is from well dressed sim and pretty sure it
did not come with any houses that I have downloaded.

"noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Um, only one, and pretty sure the walls in that one were not in the house
>> i downloaded :)
>>
>> Actually two, but they were both by noname.
>

> If you downloaded my houses you shouldn't have gotten any riders. Didn't
> you download one of the waterfall lots or a pirate ship or something? I'll
> comes with them.
>

> noname

noname

> It was the beach house, remember? And i did get a bunch of ground covers
> with it too :) But you warned me about those. I think this was before we
> discovered that things got included in the houses that we did not know
> would be included.
> One wall I noticed in the folder is from well dressed sim and pretty sure
> it did not come with any houses that I have downloaded.

Hmm. I did have a problem with one house I had uploaded. When I realized it,
thought, I disallowed it for downloading until I had it cleaned out and
reuploaded. Couldn't tell you which one it was though.

noname

Hi BG2, I was going to reply to this and then forgot. The HTTP Cache is
right next door to your Downloads folder in Windows Explorer - it's not
unlikely that you accidentally dumped a load of floor files in their when
copying across in Windows Explorer. If you drag files with the mouse it's
very easy to dump them somewhere other than where you intended to. I've
done it myself on several occasions and then wondered where those files came
from.

Just a thought.
Best wishes
Maxon

> I just checked mine and there are all these walls in it. How did they get
> there? I have them in my main game too, in my downloads folder.
>
> --
> ---------------------------
> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
> If found, please return to..........
> http://www.silvernblue.com/
> or
> http://livin-it-up.net

Could be except I have specific folders for walls, floors, sites where I get
stuff and my creations. I hardly ever drag :)
Plus most of the walls names start with the word 'wall' which is the default
for homecrafter made walls and the ones I am seeing there are ones by people
like WDS who redo their walls to have distinqtive names.
I'm not really going to worry about it, just gonna leave them there.
It's not messing with my game any, I was just curious.