Its not just the women who scream...

.... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about it
too!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/ooooh.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/owww.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/awww.JPG

Isn't he cute :-)
--
Caz

ICQ 1644403
4 answers Last reply
More about women scream

    "Caz" <cazzy.p@ntlworld.INVALID> wrote in message
    > ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about
    > it too!

    LOL, I know you've all seen stuff like this before... I rather meant to show
    this one to a select group of friends!!!

    Back to the drawing board I go for another try!

    Caz

    >> ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about
    >> it too!
    >>

    > LOL, I know you've all seen stuff like this before... I rather meant to
    > show this one to a select group of friends!!!

    Yo! Another person who puts in banks of cookers and washing up machines!!

    > Back to the drawing board I go for another try!

    8)))
    I wonder what the world population of Sims is by now?

    GG.

    "Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Caz" <cazzy.p@ntlworld.INVALID> wrote in message
    >>> ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about
    >>> it too!
    >>>

    >> LOL, I know you've all seen stuff like this before... I rather meant to
    >> show this one to a select group of friends!!!
    >
    > Yo! Another person who puts in banks of cookers and washing up machines!!
    >>
    >> Back to the drawing board I go for another try!
    >>
    > 8)))
    > I wonder what the world population of Sims is by now?
    >
    > GG.

    LOL, That was my experimental house for testing hacks on.. I slightly
    overused the tombstone of L & D & ended up with 13 sims cluttering up the
    place & throwing tantrums <G>

    Caz

    Caz wrote:
    > ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about it
    > too!
    >
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/ooooh.JPG
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/owww.JPG
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/awww.JPG
    >
    > Isn't he cute :-)

    I like those windows behind him. Where'd you get them?

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games