Its not just the women who scream...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 2, 2005 12:18:59 AM

.... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about it
too!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/ooooh.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/owww.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cazzy.p/awww.JPG

Isn't he cute :-)
--
Caz

ICQ 1644403

More about : women scream

May 2, 2005 12:21:12 AM

"Caz" <cazzy.p@ntlworld.INVALID> wrote in message
> ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about
> it too!

LOL, I know you've all seen stuff like this before... I rather meant to show
this one to a select group of friends!!!

Back to the drawing board I go for another try!

Caz
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 12:33:22 AM

>> ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about
>> it too!
>>

> LOL, I know you've all seen stuff like this before... I rather meant to
> show this one to a select group of friends!!!

Yo! Another person who puts in banks of cookers and washing up machines!!

> Back to the drawing board I go for another try!

8)))
I wonder what the world population of Sims is by now?

GG.
Related resources
May 2, 2005 12:38:15 AM

"Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Caz" <cazzy.p@ntlworld.INVALID> wrote in message
>>> ... when giving birth. The blokes make much more of a song & dance about
>>> it too!
>>>

>> LOL, I know you've all seen stuff like this before... I rather meant to
>> show this one to a select group of friends!!!
>
> Yo! Another person who puts in banks of cookers and washing up machines!!
>>
>> Back to the drawing board I go for another try!
>>
> 8)))
> I wonder what the world population of Sims is by now?
>
> GG.

LOL, That was my experimental house for testing hacks on.. I slightly
overused the tombstone of L & D & ended up with 13 sims cluttering up the
place & throwing tantrums <G>

Caz

!