G31M-ES2L Won't reboot in OS, in Bios, or at startup

MissJ84

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Hi I have a hackintosh running 10.6.2 plus vista x86, and everything's been fine for over a month. Anyway, I just replaced vista with with win 7 x64, and I set diskpart to make my mac os partition active. After doing this, I can still boot into whichever system fine, as well as shut down, but I'm not able to restart. If I restart (Mac or Windows), the OS shuts down and the monitor shuts off, but my computer keeps running and the fans plus their lights stay on. Also, during start up ctrl-alt-del does the same as the above, with my computer never actually rebooting and seeming to just hang with my monitor turning off. When I change things in the Bios and save to the cmos, it takes effect after a restart, but I'm still forced to manually shut down my computer via the switch due to the above happening yet again. I've pulled the battery, but that didn't work and I'm guessing the cmos is fine as it's saving my changes, even after a manual restart.
I know this isn't insanelymac or infinitemac, but this seems to be related to my hardware, so I thought I'd look for help here. Has Win 7 caused this??? I hope I explained everything well enough and any help would be appreciated.

GIGABYTE G31M-ES2L Intel Motherboard REV 2.X BIOS FF
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz
XFX GeForce 9500 GT PCI Express Video Card
Super Talent 4GB (2X2GB) DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Memory
OCZ ModXStream 500W ATX12V Power Supply
WD Caviar Blue 500GB
WD Caviar Green 1TB
Mac OS 10.6.2 (First Partition)
Windows 7 x64 (Second Partition)

MissJ84

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
/Fixed
I guess windows was seeing disk 1 (from Mac os) as disk 0, and they got mixed up if that makes any sense. After pulling my green drive off the board everything appears to be working perfectly. Pls close this thread :p