Best Integrated Graphics Cards?

ryankr21

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
I'm just looking for a list of 10 - 15 cards that could playing some higher end games on medium to low. Crysis on low, things like that. What would it take in a laptop to do that?

jennyh

Splendid
X1950pro will run any game on low, most on medium settings at reasonable fps.

I was playing The Witcher on an old 6000+ athlon x2 and an x1950pro. It wasnt great, but it ran and was very playable. There is practically no excuse to have a pc with worse graphics than that nowadays considering you can pick one up for $20 on ebay if you try hard enough.

ryankr21

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
My budget is like 500-600 but its coming from tigerdirect or newegg, and yeah I mean video card lol. I'm really looking to get it to run games like crysis to where i can at least tweak it to run reasonably. This is just so when im bored and away from my desktop I have something to do.

X1950pro will not fit in a laptop.

ryankr21

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
Just the laptop, im just really confused on which graphics cards will be able to play stuff. For example I don't know if a Radeon HD 3200 is a good card or not lol. I know you have to look at the bits in a video card and the memory but thats about all i know haha.