[2] Making a black widow is too easy.

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 5:53:43 AM

I won't be moving Merry Widowmaker over to TS2. By adding the "merge
household" option to create a sim, Maxis took all the fun out of marrying
for money.

Now it's create a new sim, merge him in, send him for a swim and BINGO!
20,000 simoleons. I know I can still do it the hard way, but having an
official way to do it kinda takes the fun out.

--
--- Mike---
http://www.livin-it-up.net

"Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
>I won't be moving Merry Widowmaker over to TS2. By adding the "merge
>household" option to create a sim, Maxis took all the fun out of marrying
>for money.

You don't 'have' to use it....

> Now it's create a new sim, merge him in, send him for a swim and BINGO!
> 20,000 simoleons. I know I can still do it the hard way, but having an
> official way to do it kinda takes the fun out.

I think your Merry Widow should meet my Bluebeard.
Are your really wise to rely on the swiming pool suggestion? Won't the
police start getting suspicious? Will anyone else want to go for a swim when
there is always a dead body floating in the water?

If you send 3000 Simoleons I can rush you, in a plain cover, a copy of
Mephistopeles Jone's book 'The Spice of Life' which lists 1001 ways to er,
hold a farewell party. Just ignore the chapter on hungry wolves and bears.

As a freeby may I suggest the Pillar of Simeon Stylites? Now we can have
double storey pillars this 'removal' is twice as impressive as before.

GG
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:38:05 AM

Mike Andrade said:

"Where is this "merge household" option?"

If you have University, take a family from the Family Bin, and you can
move them into an already occupied house (assuming the merged household
will have less than the almighty sacred holy number of 8 Sims living
there).

It's great fun. I've gotten a new man (Matt Riffraff) for Brandi Broke
to marry and have many children with... until he mysteriously dies in
the pool, or repairing the TV, or... anyway, I moved him in as a
roomie, and immediately put him to work on the loveable Brandi.

~*~
vecki
May 3, 2005 8:11:04 AM

"Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in

> I won't be moving Merry Widowmaker over to TS2. By adding the
> "merge household" option to create a sim, Maxis took all the fun
> out of marrying for money.

Where is this "merge household" option?

--
Mike
"When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 4:44:00 PM

"Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
> "Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in
>
>> I won't be moving Merry Widowmaker over to TS2. By adding the
>> "merge household" option to create a sim, Maxis took all the fun
>> out of marrying for money.
>
> Where is this "merge household" option?

Create a single sim. Click on the sim to move it into the neighborhood, and
move it into an occupied house.

--
--- Mike---
http://www.livin-it-up.net
power corrupts - Absolute power is kinda fun!
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 5:28:02 PM

> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
>> "Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in
>>
>>> I won't be moving Merry Widowmaker over to TS2. By adding the
>>> "merge household" option to create a sim, Maxis took all the fun
>>> out of marrying for money.
>>
>> Where is this "merge household" option?
>>
> Create a single sim. Click on the sim to move it into the
> neighborhood, and move it into an occupied house.

I tried. All I got was "This house is already occupied." Does this
"merge household" require University?

--
Mike
It may look to you like nothing much to be

"vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1115102285.640972.316060
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Mike Andrade said:
>
> "Where is this "merge household" option?"
>
> If you have University

That explains it, thx.

--
Mike
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you

Yes, it's a feature that came with the EP. You don't have it yet?

Best wishes
Maxon

> I tried. All I got was "This house is already occupied." Does this
> "merge household" require University?
>
> --
> Mike
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 11:51:02 PM

"Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in

> Yes, it's a feature that came with the EP. You don't have it yet?

No. I'm too nervous about screwing up my current neighborhoods
because I have tons of downloads that are not ep compatible.

--
Mike
For any problem there is a solution that is simple, quick, and