Microsoft Downloads

June 18, 2004 9:09:17 AM

I have been trying to get critical downloads from the
microsoft web page for sometime now without success. When
I go to scan for updates I get the following error
0x800c005. I have run 4 spyware/adware programs, antivirus
programs etc to no avail. My computer is also configured
to auto load updates but this does not seem to work. Can
someone please help. Thanks all.

More about : microsoft downloads

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 12:12:20 PM