Microsoft Downloads

I have been trying to get critical downloads from the
microsoft web page for sometime now without success. When
I go to scan for updates I get the following error
0x800c005. I have run 4 spyware/adware programs, antivirus
programs etc to no avail. My computer is also configured
to auto load updates but this does not seem to work. Can
someone please help. Thanks all.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft downloads

    Hello
    Try the following.
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/0x800c0005.htm

    --
    Hope this helps
    Haus

    "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have been trying to get critical downloads from the
    > microsoft web page for sometime now without success. When
    > I go to scan for updates I get the following error
    > 0x800c005. I have run 4 spyware/adware programs, antivirus
    > programs etc to no avail. My computer is also configured
    > to auto load updates but this does not seem to work. Can
    > someone please help. Thanks all.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP