Sims 2: Sims, sims and more sims!

Turns out the debug cheat can not only be used to have more than 8
sims in a household, you can use the tombstone of L and D to make any
family member pregnant with anyone else... including aliens, siblings,
or their own children! Sick, I know... but... I'm sure there are some
of you that have some genuine hick families :-)

The "have 10 kids" want can also be fulfilled with all 10 kids under
the same roof.
1 answer Last reply
More about sims sims sims sims

    Reminds me of Grand Theft Auto III, while playing the game you can sometimes
    hear some poor bum mumbling "my mother is my sister..."

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:imhb7194ggje7tii5a4s82rab0crk7a372@4ax.com...
    > Turns out the debug cheat can not only be used to have more than 8
    > sims in a household, you can use the tombstone of L and D to make any
    > family member pregnant with anyone else... including aliens, siblings,
    > or their own children! Sick, I know... but... I'm sure there are some
    > of you that have some genuine hick families :-)
    >
    > The "have 10 kids" want can also be fulfilled with all 10 kids under
    > the same roof.

Sims Games Debugger Video Games