Sims 2: Sims, sims and more sims!

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 12:22:55 PM

Turns out the debug cheat can not only be used to have more than 8
sims in a household, you can use the tombstone of L and D to make any
family member pregnant with anyone else... including aliens, siblings,
or their own children! Sick, I know... but... I'm sure there are some
of you that have some genuine hick families :-)

The "have 10 kids" want can also be fulfilled with all 10 kids under
the same roof.

More about : sims sims sims sims

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 10:28:33 AM

Reminds me of Grand Theft Auto III, while playing the game you can sometimes
hear some poor bum mumbling "my mother is my sister..."

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:imhb7194ggje7tii5a4s82rab0crk7a372@4ax.com...

!