Dell xps600 video update

Hello.. I need your help to upgrade my old nvidia 6800GT and select two cards in sli or crossfire that may be Ati Radeon 4770 x 2 or Nvidia 9800 gt matrix x 2 . my motherboard is Nnidia nForce4 SLI x16 MCP. Thanks a lot .. Bye
8 answers Last reply
More about dell xps600 video update
  1. Your motherboard will not support Crossfire, only SLI.
    What resoloution do you play in, and what type of games?
    The 9800GT is a good card still, but would you consider other options? For example, if you play at higher resoloutions perhaps a pair of 9800GTX 1Gb cards might be a better choice.
  2. Oka.. thanks coozie7.. I will try two new 9800 gt MATRIX, what do you think about.? Bye
  3. What are your system specs?
  4. These video cards are manufactured by ASUS..
  5. [Dell xps 600, P4 940, Lexar ballistix 1 gb x 2, nvidia 6800GT, samsumng spinpoint 160 Gb x 2, sata )...Thanks
  6. Do you really need 9800GT's in SLI? Also can't XPS systems overclock?
  7. According to Dell, the PSU is 650Watts! On a Dell! Must equate to about 800W from anyone else:)
    The 9800 is, as I said, still a good card, particularly used in SLI but what resoloution do you use? You might get better results with another pair of cards, or just one (GTX260 for example).
  8. coozie7 said:
    According to Dell, the PSU is 650Watts! On a Dell! Must equate to about 800W from anyone else:)
    The 9800 is, as I said, still a good card, particularly used in SLI but what resoloution do you use? You might get better results with another pair of cards, or just one (GTX260 for example).

Hi Coozie7.. my best regards.. I will try to upgrade my video card with A pair of Asus 9600 Gt MAtrix in SLI Mode.. What do you think about.. thanks.. Bye
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards SLI Nvidia Graphics