Help please my daughter is driving me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Re-download and install the audio drivers from the vendor web site or re-install Windows if that does not work. Deleting random things on a PC is like opening up your car hood and starting to cut random wires. I'd buy a new hard-drive to make sure you don't remove any files by mistake and install Windows on that.
Click it this order (not the > signs)

Start>Help and Support>Undo changes to your system with System Restore>Restore my computer to an earlier time>(choose a day in bold on the calendar just before you did that Horrible thing to that computer).

Follow remaining prompts and it's fixed.

apple755

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011

She has a dinosaur and it is a 512 mb ram and 80 gb hard drive she had so much junk on it that even a defrag wouldn't work so I started deleting things from programs and possible the hardware. I am not sure what I really did. I tried to system restore I hit the system restore and it does nothing.
i probably killed the thing.

apple755

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011

I will try that again I tried it earlier and it didn't even seem to go anywhere thank you

Re-download and install the audio drivers from the vendor web site or re-install Windows if that does not work. Deleting random things on a PC is like opening up your car hood and starting to cut random wires. I'd buy a new hard-drive to make sure you don't remove any files by mistake and install Windows on that.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.