Sims 2: Eureka! Windows and doors on basement

So it IS possible to merge normal walls with basement walls! It's a
pain in the rear, but doable... I realize I'm probably reinventing the
wheel here, I'm just so happy with myself :-)

Does anyone know if there's a guide on advanced plan building
somewhere? Basements, attics etc.?
3 answers Last reply
More about sims eureka windows doors basement

    http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:r38e7195vueh3bcher3sdr4nmt0mgh5h3k@4ax.com...

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 03:52:45 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    >http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/

    Thanks! I managed to get a swimmingpool ladder and a diving board
    attached to a pond... but it doesn't work. Any ideas or is it
    undoable?

    Look over that site really well, he has all kinds of tricks.
    The trick is to make a pool look like a pond. Look under the pool section
    on that site.

    in message news:i3de71duufmsd5j54ffimv091u34p8qnoe@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 3 May 2005 03:52:45 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
    >
    >>http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > Thanks! I managed to get a swimmingpool ladder and a diving board
    > attached to a pond... but it doesn't work. Any ideas or is it
    > undoable?

Sims Games Video Games