Another University Question

Dumb me, I can't find the Milk the Cow plant. Is it a reward or
something? I've looked everywhere
in my game for it. Thanks for any help.

Betty
5 answers Last reply
More about another university question

    Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

    "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote in message
    > Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

    Thanks for telling me, I figured it was some type reward.

    Betty

    On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:36:39 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:

    >Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

    I haven't used it after it ate my guy... is it good for anything?

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:36:39 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:
    >
    >> Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path
    >
    > I haven't used it after it ate my guy... is it good for anything?

    After it eats someone you can milk it for elixir of life. You now should get
    Sims having bizzare wants as a result like drink Dustin.

    Gareeth

    On Wed, 04 May 2005 08:21:09 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >After it eats someone you can milk it for elixir of life. You now should get
    >Sims having bizzare wants as a result like drink Dustin.

    LOL!!! Fer real? They get the wants to drink people? How many days
    worth of life do they get for drinking one person? Does it depend on
    their age or something?

Sims Games Video Games