  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 4, 2005 1:02:40 AM

Dumb me, I can't find the Milk the Cow plant. Is it a reward or
something? I've looked everywhere
in my game for it. Thanks for any help.

Betty

More about : university question

May 4, 2005 6:36:39 AM

Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

"Betty" <bdj2005@nospamvalor.com> wrote in message
> Dumb me, I can't find the Milk the Cow plant. Is it a reward or
> something? I've looked everywhere
> in my game for it. Thanks for any help.
>
> Betty

May 4, 2005 6:36:40 AM

"Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote in message
> Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

Thanks for telling me, I figured it was some type reward.

Betty
May 4, 2005 12:18:37 PM

On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:36:39 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:

>Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

I haven't used it after it ate my guy... is it good for anything?
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 12:21:09 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:36:39 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:
>
>> Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path
>
> I haven't used it after it ate my guy... is it good for anything?

After it eats someone you can milk it for elixir of life. You now should get
Sims having bizzare wants as a result like drink Dustin.

Gareeth
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 3:36:30 PM

On Wed, 04 May 2005 08:21:09 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>After it eats someone you can milk it for elixir of life. You now should get
>Sims having bizzare wants as a result like drink Dustin.

LOL!!! Fer real? They get the wants to drink people? How many days
worth of life do they get for drinking one person? Does it depend on
their age or something?
!