Another University Question

Betty

Dumb me, I can't find the Milk the Cow plant. Is it a reward or
something? I've looked everywhere
in my game for it. Thanks for any help.

Betty

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

"Betty" <bdj2005@nospamvalor.com> wrote in message
> Dumb me, I can't find the Milk the Cow plant. Is it a reward or
> something? I've looked everywhere
> in my game for it. Thanks for any help.
>
> Betty

Betty

"Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote in message
> Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

Thanks for telling me, I figured it was some type reward.

Betty

On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:36:39 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:

>Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path

I haven't used it after it ate my guy... is it good for anything?

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:36:39 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:
>
>> Yup the cowplant is a career reward for the natural science path
>
> I haven't used it after it ate my guy... is it good for anything?

After it eats someone you can milk it for elixir of life. You now should get
Sims having bizzare wants as a result like drink Dustin.

Gareeth

On Wed, 04 May 2005 08:21:09 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>After it eats someone you can milk it for elixir of life. You now should get
>Sims having bizzare wants as a result like drink Dustin.

LOL!!! Fer real? They get the wants to drink people? How many days
worth of life do they get for drinking one person? Does it depend on
their age or something?