Support@satellitedirect com

dleffty

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
I tried to subscribe to computer access to College football and got to point of selecting PC or Mac and page would not allow me to make a choice.

PudgyChicken

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
Congratulations!
As this seems to be your first time using the internet, I'm going to suggest you try the handy feature called the "refresh button." This is the little circle next to the URL (the website's address) at the top of the page. You can also hit the f5 button (this is at the top of your keyboard, try not to get lost while looking for it) to refresh the page.

Additionally, it's usually common courtesy to entitle a post on a forum such as this with a relevant sentence fragment which alludes to the issue you're having. A random email address doesn't help.

Also, most people ask a question when they post on a forum. This, just in case you aren't sure, is an interrogatory statement in which one attempts to gain information by submitting a query to their body of peers. When you have a simple declaratory statement, nobody can help you.

Finally, I would like to draw your attention to this great service called "Google." This is what we call a "search engine"-- it allows you to search for the specified term or phrase in all the websites on the internet. Google is only accessible to the select few of us who know how to access it. You must type in "www.google.com" (without quotes) into the address bar of your web browser. You could also just type "google.com" and your web browser will add in the "http://www." for you. Technology these days is really mind boggling, no?

Anyways, welcome to the Internet, and have a nice stay!