Betty

I thought in University, there was suppose to be some type camera that
they could use to take
pictures of other Sims and then hang them on the wall. I can't find it
if there is. I could have sworn
I saw and read about this camera that was going to be in the University
EP.

Again, I will appreciate any feedback.

Betty

The camera is another career reward - the Artist career track I
believe. Haven't tried that career myself yet.

HTH :)

~*~
vecki

Betty wrote:I thought in University, there was suppose to be some type
camera that they could use to take
pictures of other Sims and then hang them on the wall. I can't find it
if there is. I could have sworn
I saw and read about this camera that was going to be in the University
EP.

I haven't gotten the camera yet,but I believe it is the artist career
reward.

Munch.

It is also in one of the secret societies (maybe more than one). They
have career rewards scattered about.

Betty

Whew thanks to everybody who answered and got me straightened out. LOL
I've been going nuts hunting these things.

Betty