Sims2: Camera

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 4, 2005 1:47:41 AM

I thought in University, there was suppose to be some type camera that
they could use to take
pictures of other Sims and then hang them on the wall. I can't find it
if there is. I could have sworn
I saw and read about this camera that was going to be in the University
EP.

Again, I will appreciate any feedback.

Betty

More about : sims2 camera

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 1:47:42 AM

The camera is another career reward - the Artist career track I
believe. Haven't tried that career myself yet.

HTH :)

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 1:47:42 AM

Betty wrote:I thought in University, there was suppose to be some type
camera that they could use to take
pictures of other Sims and then hang them on the wall. I can't find it
if there is. I could have sworn
I saw and read about this camera that was going to be in the University
EP.

I haven't gotten the camera yet,but I believe it is the artist career
reward.

Munch.
May 4, 2005 7:56:58 AM

It is also in one of the secret societies (maybe more than one). They
have career rewards scattered about.
May 4, 2005 1:24:39 PM

Whew thanks to everybody who answered and got me straightened out. LOL
I've been going nuts hunting these things.

Betty
!