Sims2: Camera

I thought in University, there was suppose to be some type camera that
they could use to take
pictures of other Sims and then hang them on the wall. I can't find it
if there is. I could have sworn
I saw and read about this camera that was going to be in the University
EP.

Again, I will appreciate any feedback.

Betty
4 answers Last reply
More about sims2 camera

    The camera is another career reward - the Artist career track I
    believe. Haven't tried that career myself yet.

    HTH :)

    ~*~
    vecki

    Betty wrote:I thought in University, there was suppose to be some type
    camera that they could use to take
    pictures of other Sims and then hang them on the wall. I can't find it
    if there is. I could have sworn
    I saw and read about this camera that was going to be in the University
    EP.

    I haven't gotten the camera yet,but I believe it is the artist career
    reward.

    Munch.

    It is also in one of the secret societies (maybe more than one). They
    have career rewards scattered about.

    Whew thanks to everybody who answered and got me straightened out. LOL
    I've been going nuts hunting these things.

    Betty

Sims Cameras Games Video Games