new version of clean installer

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

There's a new version available of sims2pack clean installer:
http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

One of the things that is fixed is that you can now remove all unwanted
files from a saved lot file without getting an "empty package".

Bianca
3 answers Last reply
More about version clean installer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Thanks but i thought I could do that before. At least from the installing
    end. Does it allow you to remove them from the users end before they post
    their creations?

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > There's a new version available of sims2pack clean installer:
    > http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > One of the things that is fixed is that you can now remove all unwanted
    > files from a saved lot file without getting an "empty package".
    >
    > Bianca
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    Very cool!!! Now we can have our downloads and share our houses without
    having all kinds of downloads included with the houses. I just tested it
    out and it works :)

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > There's a new version available of sims2pack clean installer:
    > http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
    >
    > One of the things that is fixed is that you can now remove all unwanted
    > files from a saved lot file without getting an "empty package".
    >
    > Bianca
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

    I had the previous version and when I wanted to install any lot file
    (either my own or someone else) through CI and first got rid of all the
    extra files I ended up with empty files, I even think that if you
    installed any lot through CI (didn't matter if you did or did not remove
    any files) it wouldn't install.
    Maybe with earlier versions it did work, don't know that.
    Bianca

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > Thanks but i thought I could do that before. At least from the installing
    > end. Does it allow you to remove them from the users end before they post
    > their creations?
    >
    > "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    >
    >>There's a new version available of sims2pack clean installer:
    >>http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
    >>
    >>One of the things that is fixed is that you can now remove all unwanted
    >>files from a saved lot file without getting an "empty package".
    >>
    >>Bianca

Sims Installer Games Video Games