Has anyone ever seen this in Sims2?

In Sims1, if two Sims in the same house hated each other, you could
select "Attack" and they'd beat each other like a punching bag till one
of them got fed up, took up the napsack, and left.

In Sims2 I can't get that to happen. No matter how much two enemy Sims
attack one another, they always stay together.

Has this ceased to be in S2 or do you just have to have them fight a lot
more than I am doing?

--
--Cuth

Maybe because now there is a 'move-out' option in the game.

> In Sims1, if two Sims in the same house hated each other, you could select
> "Attack" and they'd beat each other like a punching bag till one of them
> got fed up, took up the napsack, and left.
>
> In Sims2 I can't get that to happen. No matter how much two enemy Sims
> attack one another, they always stay together.
>
> Has this ceased to be in S2 or do you just have to have them fight a lot
> more than I am doing?
>
> --
> --Cuth

> In Sims1, if two Sims in the same house hated each other, you could select
> "Attack" and they'd beat each other like a punching bag till one of them
> got fed up, took up the napsack, and left.
>
> In Sims2 I can't get that to happen. No matter how much two enemy Sims
> attack one another, they always stay together.
>
> Has this ceased to be in S2 or do you just have to have them fight a lot
> more than I am doing?
>
> --
> --Cuth
>Hi

I've had loads fight, but they always stay together, they just wont sleep in
the same bed or even talk to each other..
Playing the Sims 1 earlier, Micheal Batchelor is married to Clare Charming
in my game, they had a fight earlier, she lost....
Just him and the dog, Luna

Julia

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Maybe because now there is a 'move-out' option in the game.

But it's never autonomous. Plus, we don't get the great animation of
the napsack, which I always liked. To see a Sim leave with nothing but
some clothes in a little bundle is just soooooooo pathetic. :)

--
--Cuth

Julia wrote:

> I've had loads fight, but they always stay together, they just wont sleep in
> the same bed or even talk to each other..

Okay, thanks, now I know not to let them keep pounding the snot out of
each other in hopes of seeing something. :)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Julia wrote:
>
>> I've had loads fight, but they always stay together, they just wont
>> sleep in the same bed or even talk to each other..
>
> Okay, thanks, now I know not to let them keep pounding the snot out of
> each other in hopes of seeing something. :)

Oh, sometimes you see something. The other night I saw one sim literally
knock the piss out of another one. <g>

Jeanie