download folder?

Hi all, I have only downloaded a handful of cloths and they all work fine
but in the last couple of days I realised the download folder has
disappeared but the downloads are still in the game. Anyone have an idea of
what I should do?

Many thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about download folder

    Karen wrote:
    > Hi all, I have only downloaded a handful of cloths and they all work fine
    > but in the last couple of days I realised the download folder has
    > disappeared but the downloads are still in the game. Anyone have an idea of
    > what I should do?

    By "the downloads are still in the game" I assume you mean they are
    showing up in the game itself, and not that the files are splattered all
    over the Sims folder with *just* the empty downloads folder itself missing.

    If they are still appearing in the active game then you must have them
    somewhere on your harddrive. Have you tried using the search feature on
    Windows to try to locate said folder. Maybe it accidentally got moved.

    If that fails, it might be there, but invisible. There's a way to make
    folders visible and invisible, but I don't remember what it is. Maybe
    you should try the "Help" feature of Windows and choose as your topic
    "invisible folders."

    If that doesn't find it, dunno....

    --
    --Cuth