Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Makes me laugh (Sims 2)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:28:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Sim #1 is talking to Sim #2. I want to get a relationship going, and
they should be compatible.

After the requisite small talk bull, I click on "Flirt" for Sim #1.
When "Flirt" reaches the active cue, she looks at me and goes "Yeah" and
makes a happy gesture, then proceeds to flirt.

Glad I made her day. :-)

--
--Cuth

More about : makes laugh sims

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:28:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

I love how Nina Caliente, Romance Sim Extraordinaire, loves it when I
tell her to make the bed, clean the toilet / bath, take out the
rubbish, but cringes when I tell her to flirt with, kiss or sometimes
even woo-hoo with another sim.

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:28:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

You think that's weird, check this out.

I moved in Matt Riffraff, another family sim, with Brandi Broke.
Things eventually progressed to love, and both Wanted to get engaged to
eachother, and Feared rejection. So Matt proposed engagement to
Brandi, who... rejected it! I guess the lifetime relationship wasn't
quite up there.

~*~
vecki
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:28:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Cuth said:

"But did she run away to Las Vegas?"

I say:

Lol - she cuddled and smooched her way back into his good books and
proposed - which he then accepted.

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:41:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Sim #1 is talking to Sim #2. I want to get a relationship going, and
> they should be compatible.
>
> After the requisite small talk bull, I click on "Flirt" for Sim #1. When
> "Flirt" reaches the active cue, she looks at me and goes "Yeah" and
> makes a happy gesture, then proceeds to flirt.
>
> Glad I made her day. :-)
>

Oh yeah...the corollary is when you tell a Sim to something they don't
like to, such as clean the toilet when their fun meter is low. They
look at you and gripe and make faces. So of course, sadistic me, I make
them do it again. Ten times.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 5:47:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

vecki wrote:
> I love how Nina Caliente, Romance Sim Extraordinaire, loves it when I
> tell her to make the bed, clean the toilet / bath, take out the
> rubbish, but cringes when I tell her to flirt with, kiss or sometimes
> even woo-hoo with another sim.

THAT'S weird....

I don't spend much time with Nina, though. But my Dina is a love machine.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 6:47:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

vecki wrote:
> You think that's weird, check this out.
>
> I moved in Matt Riffraff, another family sim, with Brandi Broke.
> Things eventually progressed to love, and both Wanted to get engaged to
> eachother, and Feared rejection. So Matt proposed engagement to
> Brandi, who... rejected it!

But did she run away to Las Vegas?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 8:01:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

ROTFLOL I have a sim who makes ugly faces at me
every time I tell her to kiss her husband!

Laura

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Sim #1 is talking to Sim #2. I want to get a relationship going, and
> they should be compatible.
>
> After the requisite small talk bull, I click on "Flirt" for Sim #1. When
> "Flirt" reaches the active cue, she looks at me and goes "Yeah" and
> makes a happy gesture, then proceeds to flirt.
>
> Glad I made her day. :-)
>
!