Programming Bell ExpressVu remote for a Daytek HD TV

I have a Bell ExpressVu 9200 receiver and a Daytek 42" Plasma HD TV.
Operating the 2 remotes is a pain. Has anyone successfully programmed both
remote functions into one or the other remotes? How?
Thanks
rtm
1 answer Last reply
More about programming bell expressvu remote daytek
  1. my name i Mario Mejia and i own a 20"mod lc2018nt my dog destroyed the remote control and I have look every where and I can`t find it please help me I realy need it

    my address
    14850 Parthenia st. #3
    Panorama city CA. 91402

    e mail
    mario14850@yahoo.com

    Thank you

Satellite TV TV Programming HD Home Theatre