University - How do I...

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2005 5:59:08 PM

....go to class?

More about : university

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 8:16:18 PM

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> ...go to class?
First make scure the sim is selected, then click on him/her colleage, to
go class. If your sims in a good mood, they will go on their own.
May 5, 2005 8:19:36 PM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 13:59:08 GMT, Kingsley Matthews
<toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>...go to class?

You click on your Sim, select college and go to class. Usually the Sim
will go automatically.
May 6, 2005 7:17:16 PM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:19:36 +0200, Strider <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote:

>On Thu, 05 May 2005 13:59:08 GMT, Kingsley Matthews
><toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>...go to class?
>
>You click on your Sim, select college and go to class. Usually the Sim
>will go automatically.

That option doesn't come up.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 7:22:52 PM

Do you have a hack in the game that alters the pie menu? If you don't know,
use Clean Installer to scan your Downloads folder. If you don't know, BTW,
you can get hacks without knowing it by Downloading houses off the Exchange.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Kingsley Matthews" <toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote in
message news:ji2n711bag10mksv83p6qqfn4hle43qbco@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:19:36 +0200, Strider <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 05 May 2005 13:59:08 GMT, Kingsley Matthews
> ><toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >
> >>...go to class?
> >
> >You click on your Sim, select college and go to class. Usually the Sim
> >will go automatically.
>
> That option doesn't come up.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 7:59:42 PM

> Do you have a hack in the game that alters the pie menu? If you don't
> know,
> use Clean Installer to scan your Downloads folder. If you don't know,
> BTW,
> you can get hacks without knowing it by Downloading houses off the
> Exchange.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Remember the fun and games I had when I started with the EP? No hacks, and
no options to register for a major, either.
Took three reinstalls for me to get a working university.
Now it works I don't like it. 8(

GG
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 8:15:12 PM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> Remember the fun and games I had when I started with the EP? No hacks, and
> no options to register for a major, either.
> Took three reinstalls for me to get a working university.
> Now it works I don't like it. 8(
>
> GG

Well, I got it more for the pool table. If I don't like it, I'm going to
very soon have a lot of aliens dropping out of college. lol.

-georg
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 9:02:44 PM

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:19:36 +0200, Strider <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 May 2005 13:59:08 GMT, Kingsley Matthews
>> <toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ...go to class?
>>
>> You click on your Sim, select college and go to class. Usually the
>> Sim will go automatically.
>
> That option doesn't come up.

It only comes up when it is time for them to go to class. Check their class
schedule. You will find it under work skills and it will tell you what time
they have to go. You should also get a notice that they are due in class in
one hour. If you make sure their needs are filled, they will go
automatically.

Jeanie
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 10:51:49 PM

Kingsley Matthews wrote:
> ...go to class?

Who goes to university to go to **class**????

Par-TEY!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

On Fri, 06 May 2005 18:51:49 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>> ...go to class?
>
>Who goes to university to go to **class**????
>
>Par-TEY!

Good point :)
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 4:41:44 PM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 17:02:44 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>Kingsley Matthews wrote:
>> On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:19:36 +0200, Strider <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote:

>>> You click on your Sim, select college and go to class. Usually the
>>> Sim will go automatically.
>>
>> That option doesn't come up.
>
>It only comes up when it is time for them to go to class. Check their class
>schedule. You will find it under work skills and it will tell you what time
>they have to go. You should also get a notice that they are due in class in
>one hour. If you make sure their needs are filled, they will go
>automatically.
>
>Jeanie

Still didn't manage to go to class, now my sim has been sent down :(
Anonymous
May 8, 2005 7:28:16 PM

"Kingsley Matthews" <toomuchspam.kingsley.matthews@ntlworld.com> wrote in
message

>>It only comes up when it is time for them to go to class. Check their
>>class
>>schedule. You will find it under work skills and it will tell you what
>>time
>>they have to go. You should also get a notice that they are due in class
>>in
>>one hour. If you make sure their needs are filled, they will go
>>automatically.
>>
>>Jeanie
>>
> Still didn't manage to go to class, now my sim has been sent down :(

<immediate interest> Is that a fact! ? You might have solved my student Sim
problem for me.
The whole of the Little Dumpling Student Body sent home in disgrace?
I can live with that. 8)

Granny.
!