Paintings in game how to upload them

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2005 5:03:48 AM

I want to take paintings that my sims make and upload them to a web
site, is this possable? I know I can take a screenshot then edit it in
paint but I like the ability to set up your "shots" with the still life
panting option.Also the paintings look like paintings , Any help would
be appreciated.

More about : paintings game upload

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 4:06:55 AM

I don't know if this is possible because I don't know how you'd determine
which file is actually the file you'd need to upload to your webserver. With
paintings "re-colored" in SimPE the package is put in your downloads folder
and thus easy to find & upload. Perhaps someone at MTS2 would be able to
tell you were to find Maxis .package files. This is assuming that a picture
a sim takes is actually created as a .package file.

I know that wasn't much help, but hopefully it will give you a few ideas &
help send you in the right direction. :)

Chris