Paintings in game how to upload them

I want to take paintings that my sims make and upload them to a web
site, is this possable? I know I can take a screenshot then edit it in
paint but I like the ability to set up your "shots" with the still life
panting option.Also the paintings look like paintings , Any help would
be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about paintings game upload them

    I don't know if this is possible because I don't know how you'd determine
    which file is actually the file you'd need to upload to your webserver. With
    paintings "re-colored" in SimPE the package is put in your downloads folder
    and thus easy to find & upload. Perhaps someone at MTS2 would be able to
    tell you were to find Maxis .package files. This is assuming that a picture
    a sim takes is actually created as a .package file.

    I know that wasn't much help, but hopefully it will give you a few ideas &
    help send you in the right direction. :)

    Chris

    "Persival" <irish_mike001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I want to take paintings that my sims make and upload them to a web
    > site, is this possable? I know I can take a screenshot then edit it in
    > paint but I like the ability to set up your "shots" with the still life
    > panting option.Also the paintings look like paintings , Any help would
    > be appreciated.

Sims Games Video Games