computer crash due to lsass.exe

June 20, 2004 1:23:47 AM

my computer keeps on on crashing after a few minutes on,
with message NT AUTHORITY\system "c:\windows\system32
\lsass.exe" 1073741819,this computer will close down in
30 seconds. how do I overcome this problem?
Urgent!!!
Please kindly advise.
Anonymous
June 20, 2004 1:23:48 AM

Congratulations!

Your system is infected with the much publicized Sasser worm. You have
allowed
yourself to become infected because of ALL of the following;

1. You have not updated your version of Windows.

2. You are not using an UP TO DATE antivirus program.

3. You connected to the internet without a firewall on your computer.

Until you correct ALL of the above situations, you will remain vulnerable to
infection not only by SASSER, but also by the thousands of other worms,
viruses, trojans, keyloggers, spyware, malware, etc.

Because you do not practice even the most basic level of computer security,
you are not only a threat to yourself but to the entire internet community.
When your machine is infected, it looks for other machines, owned by persons
like yourself who have poor computer security practices, to infect.

First, disconnect from the network.

When the shutdown message appears, go START > Run and type in "shutdown -a"
(without the quotes), and hit the enter key.

Download the Windows critical update and the SASSER removal tool.here are
the

links..

Security Update:

and the SASSER removal Tool:

After rebooting, go to the website of the company that makes your antivirus
program and download all the updates that are available. If your antivirus
has expired, you must
purchase a new one.
Third, go to www.zonealarm.com and download the FREE firewall.
Keep your version of Windows updated. Always install any critical patches
that are posted to the Microsoft update website.

Keep you antivirus program up to date. New virus detection signatures are
released nearly on a daily basis, so this is something you should do every
day. Not once a month, or "when I have time", or "when I remember".

Once you have done these things, you will find your internet experience to
be much safer and happier.

Bobby

"michael" <mllch8@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> my computer keeps on on crashing after a few minutes on,
> with message NT AUTHORITY\system "c:\windows\system32
> \lsass.exe" 1073741819,this computer will close down in
> 30 seconds. how do I overcome this problem?
> Urgent!!!
> Please kindly advise.

Anonymous
June 20, 2004 2:56:53 AM