Ive used all my email folders on xp how do i delete the unused ones

Hello,
I want to delete the obsolete folders in my email list Please can you help
6 answers Last reply
More about email folders delete unused ones
  1. dilliecat said:
    Hello,
    I want to delete the obsolete folders in my email list Please can you help



    Delete the msgs in the folder. Right click the folder, delete it
  2. ksiemb said:
    Delete the msgs in the folder. Right click the folder, delete it

    Thankyou for your help but when I right click delete doesnt come up as an option
  3. dilliecat said:
    Thankyou for your help but when I right click delete doesnt come up as an option



    What email client do you use ? If the folder is empty, you should be able to delete it.
  4. The EMail client is Hotmail/Windows live Linda Thankyou for replying
  5. dilliecat said:
    The EMail client is Hotmail/Windows live Linda Thankyou for replying



    Try here:

    http://explore.live.com/windows-live-hotmail-how-do-i-faq
  6. ksiemb said:

    Thank you so much it finally worked, youre a diamond Thanks again Linda
Ask a new question

Read More

Email Windows XP