TS2U: Missing cinematics & fun with death

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2005 6:20:51 PM

First off... did ya'll know that there are cinematics for all age
transitions? I didn't. I've never seen them. You have to choose age
transition cinematic with the tombstone of L and D.

Another thing... exploiting insurance companies. Well sort of... you
can ressurect someone after they die of natural causes. Of course, it
costs money to get them back, but it doesnt matter if they come back
as a zombie. Expire them again, then ressurrect again.. you should
make a nice profit, albeit horribly cruel and dishonorable :-)
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 6:23:17 PM

You might have them turned off in options - I've seen them all in game.
Either that or your computer decided at the time that it didn't have enough
memory to cope with showing it.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:f5om71pctthernlpus12k8ki2ot6f8ii52@4ax.com...
> First off... did ya'll know that there are cinematics for all age
> transitions? I didn't. I've never seen them. You have to choose age
> transition cinematic with the tombstone of L and D.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 12:07:18 AM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:23:17 GMT, "Maxon"
<jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

>You might have them turned off in options - I've seen them all in game.
>Either that or your computer decided at the time that it didn't have enough
>memory to cope with showing it.

I didn't realize there was an option for it. I just checked, under
camera options, and it says special events camera enabled. I have a
gigabyte physical memory, 256MB video memory... and I've never had a
problem with the game not showing other cinematics. I have *never*
seen the age transition cinematics! I see births, UFO abductions,
returns... or do they have to be birthdays? I do get birthday
cinematics.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 12:07:19 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:o r do they have to be birthdays? I do get
birthday cinematics.

Yes.I believe that you only get the age-transition cinematics when there
is a birthday party.

Munch.
!