TS2U: Missing cinematics & fun with death

First off... did ya'll know that there are cinematics for all age
transitions? I didn't. I've never seen them. You have to choose age
transition cinematic with the tombstone of L and D.

Another thing... exploiting insurance companies. Well sort of... you
can ressurect someone after they die of natural causes. Of course, it
costs money to get them back, but it doesnt matter if they come back
as a zombie. Expire them again, then ressurrect again.. you should
make a nice profit, albeit horribly cruel and dishonorable :-)
3 answers Last reply
More about ts2u missing cinematics death

    You might have them turned off in options - I've seen them all in game.
    Either that or your computer decided at the time that it didn't have enough
    memory to cope with showing it.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:f5om71pctthernlpus12k8ki2ot6f8ii52@4ax.com...
    > First off... did ya'll know that there are cinematics for all age
    > transitions? I didn't. I've never seen them. You have to choose age
    > transition cinematic with the tombstone of L and D.

    On Fri, 06 May 2005 14:23:17 GMT, "Maxon"
    <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

    >You might have them turned off in options - I've seen them all in game.
    >Either that or your computer decided at the time that it didn't have enough
    >memory to cope with showing it.

    I didn't realize there was an option for it. I just checked, under
    camera options, and it says special events camera enabled. I have a
    gigabyte physical memory, 256MB video memory... and I've never had a
    problem with the game not showing other cinematics. I have *never*
    seen the age transition cinematics! I see births, UFO abductions,
    returns... or do they have to be birthdays? I do get birthday
    cinematics.

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:or do they have to be birthdays? I do get
    birthday cinematics.

    Yes.I believe that you only get the age-transition cinematics when there
    is a birthday party.

    Munch.

Sims Games Video Games