Can Sims who were electrocuted every be cleaned up?

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2005 4:18:00 PM

I have a Sim (Betty Newbie, as I rebuilt the Sims1 houses and characters in
my Sims2 game) who repaired her dishwasher with insuficient skill and has
scorch marks on her face. It has been quite a Sims while and she still has
the marks. Will she go to her grave with them or is there some way to fix
the problem?
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 8:10:17 PM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 12:18:00 GMT, "Nancy Scott"
<nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote:

>I have a Sim (Betty Newbie, as I rebuilt the Sims1 houses and characters in
>my Sims2 game) who repaired her dishwasher with insuficient skill and has
>scorch marks on her face. It has been quite a Sims while and she still has
>the marks. Will she go to her grave with them or is there some way to fix
>the problem?

She should be un-scorched when she takes a shower or for another
reason changes her clothes. If all else fails, try changing her
clothes manually. If that doesn't work, try the mirror to update her
look. Failing this, use the debug cheat to plan outfit.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 9:18:14 PM

Nancy Scott wrote:
> I have a Sim (Betty Newbie, as I rebuilt the Sims1 houses and characters in
> my Sims2 game) who repaired her dishwasher with insuficient skill and has
> scorch marks on her face. It has been quite a Sims while and she still has
> the marks. Will she go to her grave with them or is there some way to fix
> the problem?

As a side note, I love the way you're not supposed to have your Sims
repair things if they have insufficient mechanical points. So what do
you do? You call a repair person and they come over AND POKE AROUND THE
PLUGGED-IN APPLIANCE WITH A SCREW DRIVER!! Duuuuhhh!!

Ah, Sims...Gotta love the little morons.

--
--Cuth
Related resources

>As a side note, I love the way you're not supposed to have your Sims
>repair things if they have insufficient mechanical points. So what do
>you do? You call a repair person and they come over AND POKE AROUND THE
>PLUGGED-IN APPLIANCE WITH A SCREW DRIVER!! Duuuuhhh!!

And gets electrocuted and look like walking ashes:-)
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 5:25:48 PM

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:ikum71d7u1jksub1nnk0co5lf14fk7c00u@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 06 May 2005 12:18:00 GMT, "Nancy Scott"
> <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I have a Sim (Betty Newbie, as I rebuilt the Sims1 houses and characters
>>in
>>my Sims2 game) who repaired her dishwasher with insuficient skill and has
>>scorch marks on her face. It has been quite a Sims while and she still
>>has
>>the marks. Will she go to her grave with them or is there some way to fix
>>the problem?
>
> She should be un-scorched when she takes a shower or for another
> reason changes her clothes. If all else fails, try changing her
> clothes manually. If that doesn't work, try the mirror to update her
> look. Failing this, use the debug cheat to plan outfit.

She has showered several times, so I will try the mirror or get her a new
outfit. Thanks. If that doesn't work, Bob and the kid seem to love her
anyway.
!