Really?? That's it?? I'm getting about that on a:
AMD X2 5600+
HD 4870 stock
4GB DDR2
Windows 7 Ultimate...

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
This thread has so much fail I can smell it from here.

To the OP, if you are trying to stroke your epeen, go troll somewhere else. Noone is impressed that your daddy bought you a nice computer (which you are running at stock... EWWWW).

If you actually think that is slow (which would require some serious learning disabilities) then I have nothing to say that you could understand.

chris13002

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
LOL, we now have haters that think my dad bought this... and some cheap ass computers with a 4870 thinking they can actually keep up with the fastest graphics card available. Gotta love these posts. to the haters, thanks for letting me know that my computer is not slow... and reichscythe, post your crysis benchmark on that same webpage and send me a link for verification that your computer is mr. "i'm getting about that on a"

chris13002

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009

lol, the same reason I brag about my system has more importance than your stupid comment. Examples are people with my same setup trying to find out what their system can handle. I am a "sarcastic" person. Why can't you be more like BlueScreenDeath? He makes posts that actually mean value. And epeen? that stands for electronic penis? sorry, not into nerd talk...
"If you actually think that is slow (which would require some serious learning disabilities)
BlueScreenDeath proved this point where I actually think my setup is still slow trying to run crysis all maxed out. I only get about 17FPS and he still was a good sport to say "nice". And about you thinking my dad purchased my computer... I have to say that from all the information you got on me so far, i think you are the smartest man in the world to figure out that from just what you seen on this website so far... to all the future idiots, I am being sarcast here...

boudy

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
@chris13002
There is no need for this thread.
Everyone on this forum knows that if you have a Core i7, a GTX 295, and 6GB of RAM, you are going to be able to play SF4 maxed out...

I have to agree with daedalus685, this thread reeks of failure...
And epeen? that stands for electronic penis? sorry, not into nerd talk...
Most people use it for the word "ego"...

hundredislandsboy

Distinguished
The downside of buzzwords are that although they're effective to use in these forums, you can't use them to pick up chicks. like, you just can't go to supermarket produce section and if you see a hottie inspecting a cucumber, it won't work if you say "My epeen is bigger than that." Not that I've tried.

chris13002

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
Is anyone else going to post their score up? I know there are systems that blows mines away. I'll just have to get my dad to get me another GTX 295 or upgrade to 3x SLI 285's...

ovaltineplease

Distinguished
May 9, 2008

anything less than 2560*1600 is a waste of that hardware.

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008

I'm not sure what your point is. Everyone should know what vsync does.. as it is explained in almost every check box that enables it that it syncs the FPS with a fraction (not always 1:1) of the refresh rate.

Beyond that, who even mentioned v-sync?

andyKCIUK

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008

I was being sarcastic. Sorry about that. It's rather obvious (although not for some) that this thread is all about new acquired hardware, not performance in SF4.

The OP did, dude. My advice was the best I could do to contribute to this thread. I'm trying to earn that "addict" title before winter.

Epic fail. :D

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008

Yes, I was the one pointing out the failure of this thread.. You are just adding to the pile of already steamy festering ***. There is no point posting garbage just to up your post count, unless your goal is to be as renound as successful troll in uselessness..

andyKCIUK

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008

I actually found my reply quite funny considering pointlessness of this thread, but hey, that's just me.

Didn't I tell ya, boy:

Epic fail x2

You be careful now, dude. You're very close of getting into dangerous zone of earning MEGA FAIL tonight.

:D

G

hy to all...i just installed this game n hour ago and it is working slowly to the point ofbeing impossible to play...i mean i get 5 fps to 10 fpr max...i played all on HIGH and 4x antialiasing and 1680x1050 res...i dont get it...i dont want to lower my settings couse a friend of mine who has older graphic card is running this game on all full so it should be running on my comp too...i have 4 Gb ram and ati HD 4850HD graphic card...anyone has any ideas what to do?? ( i run it on win xp) could it bo old version of direct x or my graphic card driver or something??

boudy

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
hy to all...i just installed this game n hour ago and it is working slowly to the point ofbeing impossible to play...i mean i get 5 fps to 10 fpr max...i played all on HIGH and 4x antialiasing and 1680x1050 res...i dont get it...i dont want to lower my settings couse a friend of mine who has older graphic card is running this game on all full so it should be running on my comp too...i have 4 Gb ram and ati HD 4850HD graphic card...anyone has any ideas what to do?? ( i run it on win xp) could it bo old version of direct x or my graphic card driver or something??
For future reference, please make a new thread if you have a problem. :D
Now about your problem, have you tried updating your drivers? Also, try playing the card with lowered settings and at least see if it is playable.
What CPU do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.