moving House

I sent Darren Dreamer to university and moved him into the bright household,
then I sent Lilith Pleasant and moved her into a dorm, I tried to get Darren
to move in with Litlith but I can't get him to do it. I tried getting him
to move out, but I couldn't work out how, so I tried getting Lilith to get
him to move in, every time I attempted that, it disappeared from the queue.
I then made him selectable, using boolprop, but even though it put him on
the list, I couldn't select him. Is there any way in which I can get him to
move in with her or should I just give up?
4 answers Last reply
More about moving house

    Have Dirk move out of the house he's in by using the computer or newspaper
    to find his own place. From the student bin you should be able to put him
    into any lot on campus.

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > I sent Darren Dreamer to university

    Woops, Dirk, not Darren.

    kh wrote:
    > Have Dirk move out of the house he's in by using the computer or
    > newspaper to find his own place. From the student bin you should be
    > able to put him into any lot on campus.

    I remembered how to do it, but thanks anyway. Just wondering but does
    anyone know why asking him to move in kept dropping from Lilith's queue?

    > I remembered how to do it, but thanks anyway. Just wondering but does
    > anyone know why asking him to move in kept dropping from Lilith's queue?

    I think it's a known bug, you can find the fixes for this and other bugs in
    this useful forum:
    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/index.php

    enjoy
    ManuFla :)