A change happened in XP home

When I load an update to XP home a change happened.
I ust to be able to have lots of items in a menu and even
get a second columb now I get chevrons and an expanding
menu. Can somone let me know the way to get back to the
full menu being displayed.

Thank you in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about change happened home

    Hi

    Try this:

    Right click the Start Button, select Properties>Customise - then scroll down
    the list and uncheck 'User Personalised Menus'. OK your way out.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | When I load an update to XP home a change happened.
    | I ust to be able to have lots of items in a menu and even
    | get a second columb now I get chevrons and an expanding
    | menu. Can somone let me know the way to get back to the
    | full menu being displayed.
    |
    | Thank you in advance

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP