Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I did something stupid in University-town.. ;P I spent three hours building
a beautiful dorm, or rather what I thought was a dorm, but when I finished,
I realised that you can't build dorms from scratch, you have to use the
templates. "AHA!" Now my student-sims can't move in because the game sees it
as a normal house and the rent is $30,000.. ahem.
I packaged the lot into a file and didn't do anything else. How can I save
it and make it into the dorm I want it to be? :( Is there a way to save it?

Thank you.

Irene

x-posted

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

You can't rebuild the template houses.
See my other post about how to build a dorm.

Best wishes
Maxon

> You can't rebuild the template houses.
> See my other post about how to build a dorm.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Aaah. Oh. :( That's a bummer, I thought you could alter the template-houses
any way you wanted, didn't try before. Oh well.
Thank you for your help. :)

Irene

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

> You can't rebuild the template houses.
> See my other post about how to build a dorm.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

I just re-read your other post and saw the part about the changelotzoning
dorm-cheat. (What, a cheat I didn't know about??) IT WORKED! Now my posh
house is a posh dorm (included all the facilities).
Thank you ever so much, I am your humble slave from now on. ;) :D

Irene

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Oh good - a slave. Now let's see ....

Glad it worked.

Best

> > You can't rebuild the template houses.
> > See my other post about how to build a dorm.
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
>
> I just re-read your other post and saw the part about the changelotzoning
> dorm-cheat. (What, a cheat I didn't know about??) IT WORKED! Now my posh
> house is a posh dorm (included all the facilities).
> Thank you ever so much, I am your humble slave from now on. ;) :D
>
> Irene

TRENDING THREADS