Missing Resoloution on CCC?! WTF.

Hey, i Just installed CCC 9.6 and now im missing the resoloution to use my TV as monitor

the resoloution im missing has 720 on the end i think it was 1024x720.
It was there before! I cant use my TV unless i have that resoloution!!

What can i do?!

Using HDMI cable to link it up...
16 answers Last reply
More about missing resoloution
  1. Its Missing from the Force menu aswel..
  2. I just noticed, the HDTV option is ALSO missing.. Whats going on?
    Whenever i try to install the old 9.5 CCC its also missing, and the desktop Area only shows 0x0
  3. Grrrr so fustrated.
  4. Whats your OS? Is it a full version?
  5. Windows Vista 64Bit Home Premium
  6. Got it back, thanks for everyones help.

    To resolve this, i had to reinstall the SAPPHIRE drivers, as other ones did NOT work.
  7. I'm also experiencing such a problem. I've a Full HD(1920x1080) LCD monitor connected to DVI port of HD4850 512MB. Problem is that the display is not clear(some sort of noise/grains appear in the screen). I've tried changing O.S from Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit RC to Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit. No change.
  8. My friend have a similar problem with a LCD monitor which is connected to VGA port of nVidia 8400GS 512MB. Here, movies play well when VLC player is used.
  9. meodowla said:
    My friend have a similar problem with a LCD monitor which is connected to VGA port of nVidia 8400GS 512MB. Here, movies play well when VLC player is used.

    :heink: I don't think this is an ATi issue, but chuck the 9.6 drivers at it anyway. :lol:
  10. Tried 9.6 driver with Windows7 RC. Still problem exists.
  11. Im using a Ati Sapphire Radeon 4670 Ultimate (passive cooled)
  12. meodowla said:
    I'm also experiencing such a problem. I've a Full HD(1920x1080) LCD monitor connected to DVI port of HD4850 512MB. Problem is that the display is not clear(some sort of noise/grains appear in the screen). I've tried changing O.S from Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit RC to Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit. No change.



    Ah, i too get that, i have to fix it in the control suite.
    Mess around with gamma etc.
  13. geforce gtk said:
    Ah, i too get that, i have to fix it in the control suite.
    Mess around with gamma etc.

    How?
  14. Display options i think in catalyst, it should list Contrast, Brightness and Gamma, tweak it to your desire
  15. geforce gtk said:
    Display options i think in catalyst, it should list Contrast, Brightness and Gamma, tweak it to your desire

    Hmmmm... I'll give a try then...
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards TV Graphics