TS2U: Change TV volume

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2005 2:49:04 AM

Type "floatProp tvVolume X" where X is volume between 0.0 and 1.0 and
the default is 0.5, not sure if it works for original sims 2, or just
university.

More about : ts2u change volume

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 2:49:05 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> Type "floatProp tvVolume X" where X is volume between 0.0 and 1.0 and
> the default is 0.5, not sure if it works for original sims 2, or just
> university.

That's good to know. I wonder if there's a cheat like that for the radio.

--
Nicole
yahooIM: girlsmeg

On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:15:39 GMT, smeggirl
<smeggy-nicky78@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>That's good to know. I wonder if there's a cheat like that for the radio.

Just use the music volume setting ;-)
!