Supermilk...

Or whatever it's called, that brainy milk you feed your children.

I put it in one house and it worked fine. I put it in another and I
never get the option to use it. The pointer is constantly grayed out
and it says there are no options available, no matter who I use to click
on the item.

Any idea why?

--
--Cuth
3 answers Last reply

    I'm going to ask a 'well duh' question, because it's the only issue I
    can think of - are there any toddlers on the lot? The first few times
    I got it, I kept trying to use it on babies, while there were no
    toddlers... who are the only sims who can consume smart milk.

    Don't know why I kept trying to use it on babies... they don't learn
    much in those days...

    ~*~
    vecki

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > Or whatever it's called, that brainy milk you feed your
    > children.

    Come to think of it, tonight I dreamt I was walking around with a
    thinking cap on my head. It made it real easy to catch the bus.

    T.

    vecki wrote:
    > I'm going to ask a 'well duh' question, because it's the only issue I
    > can think of - are there any toddlers on the lot? The first few times
    > I got it, I kept trying to use it on babies, while there were no
    > toddlers... who are the only sims who can consume smart milk.
    >
    > Don't know why I kept trying to use it on babies... they don't learn
    > much in those days...
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    AHA!

    Not a dumb question at all. I'd never think that a baby can't use it
    when a baby can drink from an ordinary bottle.

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games