Supermilk...

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2005 10:35:36 PM

Or whatever it's called, that brainy milk you feed your children.

I put it in one house and it worked fine. I put it in another and I
never get the option to use it. The pointer is constantly grayed out
and it says there are no options available, no matter who I use to click
on the item.

Any idea why?

--
--Cuth

More about : supermilk

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 10:35:37 PM

I'm going to ask a 'well duh' question, because it's the only issue I
can think of - are there any toddlers on the lot? The first few times
I got it, I kept trying to use it on babies, while there were no
toddlers... who are the only sims who can consume smart milk.

Don't know why I kept trying to use it on babies... they don't learn
much in those days...

~*~
vecki
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 1:52:38 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Or whatever it's called, that brainy milk you feed your
> children.

Come to think of it, tonight I dreamt I was walking around with a
thinking cap on my head. It made it real easy to catch the bus.

T.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 10:31:21 PM

vecki wrote:
> I'm going to ask a 'well duh' question, because it's the only issue I
> can think of - are there any toddlers on the lot? The first few times
> I got it, I kept trying to use it on babies, while there were no
> toddlers... who are the only sims who can consume smart milk.
>
> Don't know why I kept trying to use it on babies... they don't learn
> much in those days...
>
> ~*~
> vecki

AHA!

Not a dumb question at all. I'd never think that a baby can't use it
when a baby can drink from an ordinary bottle.

--
--Cuth
!