(Sims2) Minimizing Problem/Question

hello group,

Is there supposed to be a way where you can go from playing the game
back to your desktop while that's minmized? I tried esc and ctrl and
that minimized it but I was never able to go back to my game
successfully. It ended up not responding and messing me up. Thanks in
advance for any help or suggestions.
3 answers Last reply
More about sims2 minimizing problem question

    Koisuru wrote:

    > hello group,
    >

    > Is there supposed to be a way where you can go from playing the game
    > back to your desktop while that's minmized? I tried esc and ctrl and
    > that minimized it but I was never able to go back to my game
    > successfully. It ended up not responding and messing me up. Thanks in
    > advance for any help or suggestions.

    ALT-TAB

    -georg

    > Koisuru wrote:
    >
    >> hello group,
    >>

    >> Is there supposed to be a way where you can go from playing the game
    >> back to your desktop while that's minmized? I tried esc and ctrl and
    >> that minimized it but I was never able to go back to my game
    >> successfully. It ended up not responding and messing me up. Thanks in
    >> advance for any help or suggestions.
    >>

    > ALT-TAB
    >
    > -georg

    That works, but still it may seem like it's not responding. All depends on
    your memory situation. Save often :)

    Koisuru wrote:
    > hello group,
    >

    > Is there supposed to be a way where you can go from playing the game
    > back to your desktop while that's minmized? I tried esc and ctrl and
    > that minimized it but I was never able to go back to my game
    > successfully. It ended up not responding and messing me up. Thanks in
    > advance for any help or suggestions.

    I find the easiest and quickest way to minimize the game without problems is
    to use the "Windows" button on your keyboard. You will find it between CTRL
    ands ALT. The game goes straight to the taskbar and you can click on it and
    it opens right back up where you left off.

    Jeanie

Sims Desktops Games Video Games