Sign in with
Your question

Motherboard help please.

Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 19, 2009 10:55:19 PM

Hi, i was looking to purchase an ASUS M4A79-T Deluxe, i was going to run an amd phenom 965 and use 4gb G.Skill ripjaw 1600mhz ram with it.

But now i have found the ASUS Crosshair III Formula motherboard which is only a little higher in price.

I really have two questions.. First it says on both the specs for these - list Native DDR3 1600(O.C.), does that mean i am able to use the G.Skill memory i have chosen or not?, im new to all this so i have no idea and i dont want to purchase components that aren't compatible.

Second does anybody know which of these is better and which i should go for as i can afford either one for my build, or even a different motherboard completely.

Thanks.

More about : motherboard

a c 435 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
November 21, 2009 12:12:20 AM

If you've already bought the memory, stick to the original purchase, unless you get a quick sale. It's not that much difference in performance to take a loss.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 21, 2009 9:57:32 PM

I have not yet bought anything and can you please explain to me what you mean by that, is the memory compatible or not?, and your opinion on which motherboard would be great, thanks.
!