Solved

Rasa Uber 750 RX360 or pre-picked

Im stuck between 2 build: Rasa Uber 750 RX360 $200 +$11s/h or a custom picked for $244

Custom picked:
RAD- Swiftech MCR320 - I know its smaller then the RX360 but it's a $40-50 difference
Res- Swiftech MCRES-MICRO REV2
Pump- Swiftech MCP350
CPU Block - Koolance CPU-370
10 feet of 3/8IN ID 5/8IN OD
Clamps/barbs 5/8IN OD
Distilled water with .999 silver (don't know where to get my hands on them in Canada)
idk if the pump in the kit has enough power.
I plan to upgrade it with 2 GPU black for my cf 6950(unlock to 6970), with 2x Koolance VID-AR697
CPU:2600k
MB: P8P67 Deluxe
Corsair 700d

BTW, its obviously my first WC build :??: so any suggestion would be nice :) . Also Im in Canada pretty restricted wc item in my area without paying huge fees from US.
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about rasa uber rx360 picked
  1. RX kit will come with better RAD but not so great block and pump (RAD is the most important part of your loop ) but overall both choices will do
  2. Ortoklaz is right, better rad= better cooling performance.

As for the XSPC block on the CPU, it performs almost exactly as well as the 80$ blocks like the heatkiller. If you want to include your GPU's in your loop as well... you will want extra rads and another pump in serial or a better pump overall.
  3. orangejuice789 said:
    Ortoklaz is right, better rad= better cooling performance.

As for the XSPC block on the CPU, it performs almost exactly as well as the 80$ blocks like the heatkiller. If you want to include your GPU's in your loop as well... you will want extra rads and another pump in serial or a better pump overall.

extra RAD yes,extra pump in serial no ,750 will do ok as long it won't crap out
    mixing two different pumps in serial is a bad idea
  4. could OP not do 2 XSPX X20 750lph pumps in serial if there gets to be too much restriction in one loop? if they should not can you explain why?

As far as mixing pumps, i did not mean two different pumps, i was saying two of the same or one overall better pump.
  5. Best answer
    yes, he could and you could even mix two different pumps as long as you dial both so you have equal discharge from both pump to prevent pump cavitation /noise
    like i say single 750 won't have problem pushing through cpu /2x gpu /1~2 RAD's as long
    as you don't have restrictive components (blocks/elbows,etc) the overall flow won't be great but would be enough
    The biggest problem with this pumps is reliability
  6. Okay, thanks for the clarification...

@ OP if you are concerned about the reliability of the XSPC pump and are definitely going to add 2 GPU blocks to your setup in the future i would recommend the custom setup, though you may want to pick up a different 3x120mm rad e.g. RX360 or EK 360 XT. Otherwise i would recommend the kit. Either way, both are good options as Ortoklaz said before.
  7. Thank You, I decided to pick custom. Also, I'm going to switch the pump to the Swiftech MCP655 and rx360 rad for more flow and heat dissipation.
  8. Best answer selected by rraannddoo.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Swiftech CPUs Overclocking