Love rug..................

Okay someone has got to come up with a love rug for sims 2, lol. I miss it!
And everybody who is old enough should check out the adult section of mts2
for some interesting clothing meshes <wink>
Now that I am able to see cut scenes, the woohoo one with those meshes are
awesome, lmao!

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.

    Hi,
    Where is the adult section on MTS2?
    (yes I am old enough) :D
    Thanks for the Info.
    Mazzie

    Mazz wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Where is the adult section on MTS2?
    > (yes I am old enough) :D
    > Thanks for the Info.
    > Mazzie

    You have to go in and edit your account information at MTS2 and include your
    birthyear. Then the adult section becomes visible to you in the forum list.

    Jeanie

    Oh, Thanks for the info!!
    Mazz
    > Mazz wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > Where is the adult section on MTS2?
    > > (yes I am old enough) :D
    > > Thanks for the Info.
    > > Mazzie
    >
    > You have to go in and edit your account information at MTS2 and include
    your
    > birthyear. Then the adult section becomes visible to you in the forum
    list.

    > Jeanie

Sims Games Video Games