How to make sims look right?

This is probably a very lame question, but how do you make your sims look
the best they can be? And I am referring to the create-a-sim mode, not their
clothing or fitness levels. I mean, I ask because Maxis seems to have given
us a lot of "f'ugly" facial parts to work with. Huge, crooked noses, big fat
lips, etc. Wtf?
2 answers Last reply
More about make sims right

    Use the modifiers for various parts of the face.

    "Simmie Simmerson" <radiohead3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > This is probably a very lame question, but how do you make your sims look
    > the best they can be? And I am referring to the create-a-sim mode, not
    > their clothing or fitness levels. I mean, I ask because Maxis seems to
    > have given us a lot of "f'ugly" facial parts to work with. Huge, crooked
    > noses, big fat lips, etc. Wtf?

    That can only do so much. Take Paris Hilton's nose for example. Only so much
    you could do for that.

    > Use the modifiers for various parts of the face.
    >
    > "Simmie Simmerson" <radiohead3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >> This is probably a very lame question, but how do you make your sims look
    >> the best they can be? And I am referring to the create-a-sim mode, not
    >> their clothing or fitness levels. I mean, I ask because Maxis seems to
    >> have given us a lot of "f'ugly" facial parts to work with. Huge, crooked
    >> noses, big fat lips, etc. Wtf?

Sims Games Video Games