watch tv in bed

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 13, 2005 5:50:12 PM

Does anyone know if anyone has made an object which allows you to watch tv
in bed?

Thanks!

Sb x

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

More about : watch bed

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 7:55:43 PM

On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:50:12 +0000 (UTC), "sb"
<sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Does anyone know if anyone has made an object which allows you to watch tv
>in bed?

If you mean Sims 2 you dont need any special objects, just click the
TV when they're lying in bed. The TV has to be in front of the bed.
May 13, 2005 8:03:38 PM

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:0ec9819s6j0slkk4oh30f5uvsn75uv7ojq@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:50:12 +0000 (UTC), "sb"
> <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if anyone has made an object which allows you to watch tv
>>in bed?
>
> If you mean Sims 2 you dont need any special objects, just click the
> TV when they're lying in bed. The TV has to be in front of the bed.

Great thanks! My tvs were too far away now they're right beside it works!
Thanks!

Sb x