stereo / tv turn of

Has anyone developed a stereo / computer / tv which sims will turn off when
they stop watching / listening / playing? Its for Sims 2

Thanks!

Sb x

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80
3 answers Last reply
More about stereo turn

    sb wrote:
    > Has anyone developed a stereo / computer / tv which sims will turn off when
    > they stop watching / listening / playing? Its for Sims 2

    Why? Sims in S2 are pretty good about shutting it off when they're
    through. In fact, when having parties I like to have one of the hosts
    turn on the TV for the whole room and then go do other things, but I
    can't do that often because the Sim will turn off the set as soon as
    they're done watching it.

    --
    --Cuth

    My sims will turn off the tv, but not that blasted
    stereo, which I have stopped letting them have because
    of their bad behavior.

    Laura

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > Why? Sims in S2 are pretty good about shutting it off when they're
    > through. In fact, when having parties I like to have one of the hosts
    > turn on the TV for the whole room and then go do other things, but I
    > can't do that often because the Sim will turn off the set as soon as
    > they're done watching it.

    There's a mod at Variousimmers that makes them turn it off when they are
    finished unless someone else is watching. This is exceptionally good for
    tv's in the bedroom.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Has anyone developed a stereo / computer / tv which sims will turn off
    when
    > they stop watching / listening / playing? Its for Sims 2
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Sb x
    >

    > --
    >
    > www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80