sb

Has anyone developed a stereo / computer / tv which sims will turn off when
they stop watching / listening / playing? Its for Sims 2

Thanks!

Sb x

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

sb wrote:
> Has anyone developed a stereo / computer / tv which sims will turn off when
> they stop watching / listening / playing? Its for Sims 2

Why? Sims in S2 are pretty good about shutting it off when they're
through. In fact, when having parties I like to have one of the hosts
turn on the TV for the whole room and then go do other things, but I
can't do that often because the Sim will turn off the set as soon as
they're done watching it.

--
--Cuth

My sims will turn off the tv, but not that blasted
stereo, which I have stopped letting them have because
of their bad behavior.

Laura

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Why? Sims in S2 are pretty good about shutting it off when they're
> through. In fact, when having parties I like to have one of the hosts
> turn on the TV for the whole room and then go do other things, but I
> can't do that often because the Sim will turn off the set as soon as
> they're done watching it.

There's a mod at Variousimmers that makes them turn it off when they are
finished unless someone else is watching. This is exceptionally good for
tv's in the bedroom.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM